The lovely Michelle Merrill at Perfecting the Craft has interviewed me on her blog today. Go follow her. Her blog is amazing.
Some awesome people around the blogosphere have given me some awards (some from a shamefully long time ago) and I think I should probably get them on the blog! So here goes:
Barbara Kloss and Catherine Pawsey think the blog's sweet. Thanks guys! Barbara also gave me the Blog on Fire award (she's very generous). And Deirdra Coppel passed on the very pretty Creative Blog Award. Go check out their blogs, they're all awesome.
Instead of boring you all with more random facts about me (since I've already done that here, here and here) I thought I'd just give you seven random facts... about anything! Enjoy.
- During the movie The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal Lector never blinks while talking on screen.
- A jiffy is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second. Thus the saying, I will be there in a jiffy.
- Every 2 seconds, someone in the world needs a blood transfusion. (I hope you donate if you can!)
- A person's sense of smell is better at night.
- Taphephobia or Taphophobia - Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries.
- The term "OXYMORON" is itself an oxymoron because oxy means sharp and moron means dull.
- You can marry a dead person in France.
And now I get to pass the awards on. I'm passing on The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to Lana because her background looks like sherbet (mmmm sherbeeeert), the Blog on Fire award to Trisha because she is on fire with her goals (which include blogging) and the Creative Blog Award to Michelle because you just have to look at that cool face paint to see how creative her blog is!
What's been happening for you this week? Anything exciting?