Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lucky 7

Yay, I've been tagged in the lucky 7 meme! Thanks, Maggie. :)

The rules are:

1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next seven lines as they're written--no cheating!
4. Tag 7 other writers
5. Let them know

So, it turns out my seven lines are a little boring... sorry 'bout that. You should go read Maggie's if you want some actiony awesomeness!

Far off in the forest of stone came the soft dripping of water. To my right the cave wall arced around in a near perfect half circle, and dotting the wall were hundreds of tunnels.
They spread out like spokes on a tyre; some only large enough for a mouse, others would fit ten men walking abreast with ease. Many ventured straight into the rock, while others veered steeply down, or rose sharply. I knew that even with supplies to survive and light to see by I would never be able to find my way out alone.
This place was never designed for escape.

Now as to the nominations, I'm going to cheat a little and nominate everyone who reads this post! Please let me know if you do participate as I'd love to read everyone else's entries.

Now go forth, and post!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want to be trapped in a cave.
    Just wanted to welcome you to the A to Z Challenge and I'm looking forward to your posts next month.
    Don't forget to turn off word verification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex! Yes, good reminder about the comments. I'll do that now.

      Delete