· one secret: I love to read, but I don't love to read what many consider the classics. The way some of the characters bloviate tends to make me put many an old book down before getting into the story.
· one quirk: When someone says, does or writes something over and over again which irritates me I actually get a physical sensation of discomfort in the pit of my stomach. Examples are, a too frequently used word (I read a book once where all the characters referred to other males as 'boyo', but it only started halfway through the book) or a blade scraping on a blackboard.
· one annoying habit: I have a fuliguline laugh. People jump in fright when I find something funny because it sounds like a cross between a donkey and a duck.
· one of your best character traits: I was born in the year of the rabbit, which must be a good thing because rabbits are fluffy and cute with button noses.
· one of your favourite things: I only get to choose one? Well in that case I choose my boyfriend, Ollie. Because of him I get to go back to university to do my graduate diploma in editing & publishing, and spend long hours writing. Otherwise I'd probably still be working in a bank.